Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sufficiently recovered...


I just received an email from Blue Mountain Arts asking for more poems for their greeting cards... They probably send these to everyone who's ever submitted to them, but I was tickled anyway. I'm going to write a few poems today and send them off. They snatched the first one I wrote right away for a test market, so maybe I stand a fighting chance of getting another one accepted!

And Mudskippers, I will get those critiques to you as soon as I can!

: )

Megan

3 comments:

Write2ignite said...

wooohooo! send 'em out there, gal!

hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

congrats!

arlene,
Puyallup florist

Jean said...

From a senior citizen to a spring chicken:

Wow! They never even blinked at the poems I submitted! Congratulations, Megan.

Blessings,
Old lady Jean