Thursday, December 13, 2007

Almost done...

I forgot about the voiceover I had to do up at Inspiration Networks! I raced down there through rush hour traffic and got there at 5:45. We finished at 6:00. Talk about miraculous... It's interesting that this particular show has my voice and my daughter's violin playing on the intro. Oh, and my son did some of the music, too, by messing around on garage band for his dad one day. How many Hoyts does it take to produce a television show for INSP? Four!

Gotta run, people -- I still have one more interview to do and the article to write by tomorrow. And Christmas shopping? What's that? I don't have time!

But aside from all this work-related talk, I want you all to know that we finally got our mortgage loan!!!!! At least we're preapproved. It still has to go through underwriting. We may finish this remodeling project yet!

Yours -- with gingerbread, cinnamon rolls, and date pudding with whiskey sauce on top!

Megan Elizabeth

No comments: