Monday, February 18, 2008

Why me?!?!?

I cannot find three of my children's book manuscripts. The precise three that have been requested by someone. Is this not the most incredible, ironic, horrific thing? I am going to have to try and recreate them. Who knows? Maybe they'll be better than the originals. But why me?!?!?!?

Yours -- in confusion and bliss,

Megan Elizabeth (alias: Mr. Magoo!)

P.S. Mom is home from the hospital and doing much better. Still having trouble eating with her tiny stomach -- she gets full easily and has little appetite. But she's off the feeding tube. It was making her sick, so she logged her calories, showed the log to the doctor and begged. He removed it. She's quite a little fighter, that one! (I know what you're thinking. I get my hutzbah from her. But hutzbah by its very nature comes from the Jewish side -- my dad's! : ) )

1 comment:

Jean said...

Megan,

Did you ever send those mss to a critique group? Did you pot them on CPH maybe? Someone else may have a copy resting snuggly on their hard drive.

Jean
http://www.jeanmatthewhall.blogspot.com