Thursday, June 19, 2008

Facebook is my friend...

Okay, I know I've crossed the midline of life now, but I am enjoying Facebook immensely. I have found old friends and reconnected with people I haven't seen or spoken to in a while. It's great. And Donna, guess who friended me today? Angie, from the old Creativepowerhouse! Yea!

All writers should have a Facebook page, a website, and a blog. I'm convinced. And this was not a paid endorsement.

: )

Megan Elizabeth, frazzled and worn-to-a-crisp but hey, people like things crispy sometimes... There's Lay's potato chips, Chicken in a Biskit crackers, Orville Redenbacher popcorn, sweet tarts, jawbreakers, grape nuts cereal... Endless possibilities of fragile female crispyness!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Crisp? How about fluffy. This middle aged writer is becoming fluffier every year - around the middle at least.

Enjoy, Meghan.

Jean

Write2ignite said...

I'm not yet savvy enough to have a facebook. You've surpassed me!