Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bloggin'

I haven't had a whole lot of time lately to devote to blogging. As a writer, this is a problem for me. I want to blog a little here and there, when I have a spare moment, but I'm a perfectionist. I desperately dislike it when I don't write well, choose the wrong word, or something worse -- use it's instead of its or their instead of there. (Sacrilege for a former proofreader!)

The truth is, I am swamped at the moment. I'll try to put something together soon, but in the meantime, don't read my idiotic sentiment below about candy unless you sincerely want to waste three minutes of your life for no good reason at all...

Now to tackle all the things that are making me crazy!

Yours -- amid the dust and rubble, hay and stubble,

Megan Elizabeth

2 comments:

Write2ignite said...

too late. Already read it. I'm still chewing on it... :)

Hugs,
D

The Winding Ascent said...

Don't gag!

: )

M.