Friday, March 21, 2008

Blue Mountain Arts accepted my poem as a test market entry...

Well, it looks like I have tentatively breached the previously locked door that marks the entrance to the greeting card market. Yea!

My dear friend Donna who is always so very supportive told me about this market, and I decided to try my hand at a Father's Day poem. A few short weeks later (wouldn't it be great if book publishers got back to you this fast?) I received an acceptance. They're placing it in a test market. If it sells well, I will get a quick $300 and a byline inside the greeting card. Then it will hit the stands across the country.

Cool, huh?!

Yours -- whether I'm accepted or rejected, sick or well, crazy or... nope, I'm always crazy!

Megan Elizabeth

Here's a link to Blue Mountain Arts submission info.

1 comment:

Write2ignite said...

YAYAYAYA!!!! It's a beauty, Megan. I'm pulling for you!

Hugs,
Donna