Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I don't ask for much...

It hit me this morning as I was sitting on the porcelain throne. He'd done it again.

Now, when I say I don't ask for much, I mean it. I have lived amid chaos for a very long time. We have four children, two dogs, a guinea pig who lost her companion a year ago and is now very needy, a rat who lost two companions recently (we're starting to think she's a vampire), a cat named Tosca, a turtle named Tyrant, a parrot named Sheenu, and a hermit crab whose name escapes me. The dogs aren't properly housebroken. The parrot shrieks early in the morning and giggles softly all night. My temper flares, as do flashes of humor on rare occasions.

We're talking chaos.

Add to that a large remodeling project and you have one sassy, middle-aged soul...

Who doesn't ask for much. Only Charmin Ultra.

But he did it again. He went and bought whatever toilet paper was on sale, and I am greatly chagrined.

Yours,

Megan Elizabeth, T.P. connoisseur supreme

1 comment:

Write2ignite said...

:) cushie tushie. I understand. :)