Friday, November 16, 2007

Gee, I left all sorts of people out of my "friends" list...

It's always dangerous to blog thoughtlessly like this. I left out so many good friends from that last post! Jody, you always comment on my blogs and I didn't even include you. And you gave me a cocoanut head, too! What was I thinking leaving you out like that? It's not every day that one receives a cocoanut head from a friend. 

Without Kathi, I would not have gotten my house packed up to move over the summer.

Without Joe D., Kathy P. and Steve E., I would not have been able to jumpstart my career a few years ago.

And Cecilia. She's a "through thick and thin" friend, too. What would I do without her? Who would I sing old Simon and Garfunkel songs to?!?!?

The list goes on...

Yours -- when procrastinating even though three articles are due on Monday,

Megan Elizabeth

No comments: