Wednesday, November 28, 2007




Okay, you have to go to Jody's blog  and read about the contest I won to understand what this photo means to Jody... I am upping the challenge. Jody said she was so sure I did not already have this insane object that she bought at Goodwill for a prize for winning the contest that she would run naked through the mall or something like that. You have to read her blog to get the full story. Well, guess what? The prize was a carved coconut head. AND I ALREADY HAD ONE! I thought it was a lot different and smaller than Jody's prize, but my daughter found it the other day and... well... I find the two items rather similar. You decide! 

3 comments:

Jody said...

OK, it is amazing that you have a carved coconut head, but the one I gave you is a MONKEY. And it says "Have fun" on it. the one you already have seems to be, um, I don't know. A pirate or something? So I think that everyone is safe from me running naked wherever I threatened to do so.

But this does reassure me that I chose the prize well for you.

The Winding Ascent said...

Indeed. We both have the same *ahem* unusual taste, don't we?

: )

Megan

Write2ignite said...

I think you have to go running naked (pronounced NEK-KID) through the mall -- or something like that. The monkey and pirate are both coconut heads.

I think you lost the bet, Jody.

:)

Love,
Donna